Kelly over at Kelly's Korner http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ has special posts on Fridays and invites her readers to join and link in. Now that I have a blog I am excited to join in. Today is the first edition since the New Year. Can I get a big old fashion Yayyy?!!! Today is all about the resolution/goals of 2010.
1. I want to be a better Christian. I have needed (wanted) to do this since I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer. God us blessed my family so much and need to find a church to attend. I'll probably go to my childhood church. It's the one I wish to be married in if that happens, lol. I also want to read the Bible. Maybe not the whole Bible but I would like to read some of it.
2. I want to be a better daughter. My parents, God bless them, have done so much for me that I hope I can repay them one day. I live at home and my mom has taken care of me through my diagnosis. I don't think I could properly repay them ever but I'd like to try.
3. I want to get healthy. I know the obligatory post about losing weight...blah, blah, blah but it NEEDS to happen. I gained weight through my last chemotherapy with the steroids and I can't do the same with this one. I just can't. I also know I can do it. I started to right before I was diagnosed last summer. I lost 10 lbs.! And I did it the healthy way. I counted calories and walked with my aunt everyday. So it's possible. (This has nothing to do with the fact that my 15 year reunion is this year either)...not at all.
4. Be a better relative all together. A better sister, aunt, friend, and granddaughter. I need to take time out of my schedule and just be a better person all around.
5. I will be going to school next fall. I will get a job around that time. It will happen.
If you've made it this far you have my gratitude:)